OCT. 2, 2021 | Justin Community Park
From bull riding to mutton busting, along with vendor opportunities and other fun fall activities, we can’t wait to bring the community out for this new event held at Community Park!
This event will serve as a fundraiser for the City of Justin Emergency Services.
$5 per person
$20 per family (max 6 people)
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE, OR BRING CASH TO CITY HALL. CASH SALES WILL BE AVAILABLE DAY-OF.
PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST RULES
1. Fill out this form to reserve your space in the competition. Separate categories will be provided for adults vs. children. Forms must be completed no later than Monday, September 27.
2. Drop your pumpkin off at City Hall no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, October 1. Ask for Holly Norris or tell them you are participating in the Fall Fest carving contest. Participants will receive (1) free ticket per entry to the Pumpkin Carving Contest upon dropping off your pumpkin.
3. Pumpkins will be displayed in a special tent at Justin Fall Fest.
4. Encourage your friends and family in attendance at Fall Fest to vote using the QR code available in the contest tent.
Winners will be announced at 5 p.m. in the rodeo arena.
Categories to include:
- Adult - Best overall
- Adult - Scariest
- Adult - Best "Justin" Pumpkin
- Kids - Best overall
- Kids - Most Magical
- Kids - Best "Justin" Pumpkin
PUMPKIN DESSERT CONTEST RULES
Participants may bring (1) pumpkin dessert to be judged at Justin Fall Fest by community leaders. By participating in this event, you agree to allow the City of Justin to publish your recipe in our Justin Fall Fest recipe book, with credit to you, profiting Justin Emergency Services.
This form must be completed no later than 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 30. Desserts must be brought to the contest tent between 12 - 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 22 at Community Park. Participants must pay $5 entrance fee for the festival.
Desserts must be covered/wrapped when dropped off at contest tent, and should have a piece of paper notating the participant's first and last name. A copy of your recipe should be provided at check-in at the dessert tent, if not already supplied with this form.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
DOG COSTUME CONTEST RULES
1. Upon entering Justin Fall Fest, please notify ticketing agents of your desire to participate in the contest. Provide them with your name and your dog's name(s).
2. Visit the rodeo arena entrance no later than 2 p.m. to check in for judging.
3. All dogs must be leashed at all times, violation of this policy will result in removal from the event.
Winners will be announced after 2 p.m. judging in the rodeo arena.
8 a.m. - Vendor Setup
10 a.m. - Doors Open
12 noon - Rodeo Performance
3 p.m. - Mutton Busting (Children participation allowed)
6 p.m. - Rodeo Performance
8 p.m. - Movie Night
Other activities to include Pumpkin Carving Contest and more.
More info coming soon!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
All American Towing
Autumn Raine Boutique
Becks Beauty Company
Bells Book Nest
Bluebonnets of Denton Landscaping LLC
Clate's custom woodworks
County Line Moving
Dave Monk Wood'n Art
Girls Who Twirl Cotton Candy
Heather's Home Decor
Justin State Bank
LiL BRITCHES BOUTIQUE
PaPa's Sunshine Sno Ball Co.
SOMETHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN
Southern Roots DnA, LLC
Tammy's Creative Creations
The Mystery Box Resale Boutique
U Name It Sweets
Wall Street Winery LLC
Wild Boards TX
Wood-N-Rose by Bethany Anne