Code Compliance

Code Compliance is responsible for the enforcement of codes and ordinances, and the integrity and beautification of neighborhoods. Our goal is to work with the communities of Justin in order to foster a proactive spirit of safety and health. Our Code Compliance official, Wes Fanning, is available to answer any questions.

Submit a complaint by completing our online form.